The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, is organizing an Online Short Term Course on 2020 Research Advances towards Generating Leading Investigators from August 24 to 28, 2020.
The basic motive of this course is to aware of research scholars about recent ongoing trends in the latest research domains and accelerate the pace of quality in research. The course is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge of emerging research areas and their applications in the field of computer science. The present course aims at providing theoretical knowledge and implementation details on advanced computing areas.
The basic objectives of this STC are as follows:
- To discuss the latest achievements and innovations in the emerging research domains.
- To explore the research potential thought-provoking developments and challenges and future directions.
- To promote interdisciplinary, industry-oriented research and collaborations to pave the way for changing research perceptions in current scenarios.
Expert lectures and extensive hands-on sessions cover the following topics:
- Fog/ Edge/ Cloud Computing and its Applications
- IoT and its Applications
- Big Data & Analytics
- Integration of IoT with Cloud Platforms
- Integration of IoT with Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Industry Personnel, Faculty, Research Scholars, Post-graduate and Graduate Students are invited to apply for the course.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 23, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-8968522600
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.