Course on Renewable Powered EV Charging Station at NIT Calicut [Mar 10-14]: Register by Feb 20
NIT Calicut is organizing a five day Short-term Course on Renewable Powered EV Charging Station-Challenges in Converter Design and Storage from March 10 to 14, 2020. This workshop will bring together multiple partners from academia, industry and the public sector by providing a platform for knowledge exchange and capacity building.
The stakeholder engagements achieved through this workshop will pave the pathways for future research directions in the EV sector and will help to identify the challenges limiting the current implementation of the transport sector in India. Moreover, the workshop will enable early career researchers to become self-sustainable and built a network in the EV sector for future collaborative research partnerships.
- Motor drives for vehicle application –emphasis on special machines.
- Renewable based charging stations – both grid-tied and islanded overview of charging standards.
- Optimize the sizing and voltage balancing of ultra-capacitors for efficient utilization of the battery to improve its lifetime.
- State of the art topologies in WBG devices like GaN etc and its control for various power electronic interfaces for EV and charging station.
- Safety standards and fault diagnosis of power electronic interface for EV and charging stations
- Hands-on training in EV Modelling, Converters, etc.
- Poster session and exhibition.
Academicians from IITs, NITs, reputed Universities abroad, CDAC and professionals from industries.
- Professionals from Industry and R&D Units: Rs 3000+ 18% GST+1 % Cess [Rs. 3570]
- Faculty members from universities/institutes: Rs. 2500/ Rs. 2500 + 18% GST+1 % Cess [Rs. 2975]
- Research Scholars / Staffs: Rs.1500+18% GST+1 % Cess [Rs. 1785]
The registration fee includes Registration and course material, lunch and refreshment for all days. The registration fee must be paid through online transfer. The registration fee is non-refundable.
To register online for the short term course, click here.
The last date to register is February 20, 2020. To complete the registration process, e-mail the scanned copy of the signed registration/endorsement form and fee receipt showing the amount paid and transaction no. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number: +91 8943680434
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.