Course on Renewable Energy & Distributed Power Generation at NIT Warangal [Dec 16-27]: Register by Dec 15
NIT Warangal is conducting a Course on Renewable Energy & Distributed Power Generation from December 16 to 27, 2019. The course is being organized with Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) which is a Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), GOI initiative to improve the research ecosystem in India. The course focuses mainly on the latest trends in renewable energy and distributed power generation with the application of a power electronics perspective.
It supports national premier educational institutions by facilitating academic and research collaborations between Indian institutions and the best and selected institutions across the world’s 28 nations. The collaborative educational networks will work on common issues of national or international relevance.
About NIT Warangal and Department: NIT Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- Renewable Energy Systems: Wind, Solar PV, Fuel cell systems etc.. and Applications.
- Power converter topologies & control techniques.
- Grid connected inverters
- Hands on pra active, mixture of the current practice in the industry & futuristic trends.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Candidates requested to send their registration forms to Dr. B.L. Narasimharaju PI & Coordinator, SPARC P1392 Associate Professor Dept. of Electrical Engineering, NIT Warangal.
- Registration forms can be submitted to course coordinators on or before 15.12.2019, 5 PM.
- The certificate will be issued to all Registered Participant Only.
Phone Number: 8332969294
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.