About the Course
Every organization faces a myriad of risks that can threaten its operations, reputation, and bottom line. A robust, effective compliance program can make the difference between companies that successfully navigate those risks, and those that become cautionary tales.
This specialization will introduce the essential elements of effective organizational compliance by exploring the concepts, considerations, and strategies for assessing risks and managing the compliance function.
You will learn the fundamental principles of effective compliance, the components of an effective compliance program and their applications, and then closely examine two of the most important areas of compliance in today’s business climate: privacy compliance, and anti-corruption. The insights from this program will be applicable to a wide range of different types of organizations, from private companies to non-profits.
What you will learn?
- Create a thorough risk profile for your organization.
- Tailor a comprehensive compliance program with features best suited to address your organization’s specific risk profile.
- Develop strategies for implementing the technologies, policies, monitoring, and training for building an effective privacy compliance program.
- Describe the factors that drive the need for anti-corruption laws and understand the ramifications of doing business in a highly-regulated world.
Skills you will gain
- Risk Management
- Business Strategy
- Human Resources Management
- Brand Management
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Behavior
- Information Privacy
- Data Management
- Privacy Compliance
- Operations Management
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- What is Compliance?
- Effective Compliance Programs
- Privacy Law and Data Protection
- What is Corruption: Anti-Corruption and Compliance
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera via an affiliate programme.