Course on Reflective Case Study Writing for Devp. Practitioners @ Azim Premji University, Bangalore [July 29-Aug 1]: Apply by May 30
Azim Premji University, Bangalore is offering a Course on Course on Reflective Case Study Writing for Development Practitioners during July 29-Aug 1.
About the Course:
The course will introduce participants to the process of thinking systematically about their
work and experience, reading and analyzing written work, and writing a reflective case study which goes beyond simple documentation.
It will introduce students to the principles of reflective case study writing and build capacity for critical reading, systematic analysis, and the use of primary evidence and secondary data in a critical and ethical way.
The course will:
- Strengthen participants’ comfort and ease with writing.
- Provide participants with observational, thinking, reading, and writing frameworks to improve the content and structure of their writing.
- Enable participants to write, revise, and complete one reflective case study of 3000 to 5000 words.
- The course is meant for development practitioners with at least five years of work experience and English fluency.
- Consultants, journalists, reporters, and others may join too.
- The course is not intended for students and research scholars. Participants are expected to bring their own laptops.
- Rs. 4720 /- (including GST)
- Rs. 1180 /- for field practice partners of Azim Premji University
For participants requiring accommodation for the 4-day program in Bangalore, the university can arrange for accommodation for Rs. 5900 (including GST) upon advance payment. Dinner/breakfast not included.
Click here to apply.
May 30, 2019.
For further details, click here.
About the Author