Course on Recent Trends of Research in Mechanical Engineering at MNIT Jaipur [May 16-20]: Register by April 30
This Short Term Course (STC) on “Recent Trends of Research in Mechanical Engineering” serves as a forum to address the opportunities and challenges and to discuss the scope for future developments/innovations/research via series of expert talks.
It is aiming to highlight the trend of research going on various aspects of Mechanical Engineering in-front-of scholars (Industrial persons, R&D peoples, PG students, Academics persons, etc.) who are participating from across the country. This specifically motivates beginners and all to understand the topics and strengthen their inclination towards a specific topic.
This will strengthen their research and knowledge aptitude. More specifically, the program introduces the vast potential areas of research in Mechanical Engineering where they can pursue their higher studies/research. All the emerging fields/topics/specialization (like Production, Thermal, Industrial, Design, Alternate Energy Systems, Composite Materials, Tribology, Nanotechnology, Green Technology, Optimization Techniques for Research, etc.) of Mechanical Engineering will be covered during the workshop.
The registration fee is Rs. 500/- per person. SC / ST / Female participants are exempted from fee. The detail of Bank account for fee deposition is Bank Name: – State Bank of India (SBI) Account Name: – The Registrar MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP Phase-III) Current Account No: – 36875887782 IFSC Code: – SBIN0015921 Branch: – MNIT Campus, Jaipur.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to email@example.com.
- Limited accommodation for participants may be arranged (self payable) in Institute hostels on request and if informed well in advance, as per Institute norms.
- Traveling expenses are to be borne by the participants/sponsoring agency.
- Since there is a limited number of seats, registration will be done on a first come first serve basis.
- The last date to register is April 30, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.