The Department of Electrical Engineering and Department of Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab is organizing an Online Course on Recent Trends in Renewable Energy Systems and their control from September 14 to 18, 2020.
This online short term course (STC) is designed to provide a forum for professionals, key academic and industrial practitioners, researchers, engineers, and students involved in the broad field of renewable energy systems and control engineering.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- Conservation and Renewable Energy Systems
- Recent Trends in Renewable Energy Systems
- Stability, Security, Reliability, and Sustainability of Renewable
- Energy System
- Wind Energy Conversion Systems
- Hybrid Energy Systems
- Energy Audit and Management
- Energy Policy and Regulations in India
- Energy storages in Renewable Integrated Systems
- Control Design Techniques in Renewable Energy Systems
- Fractional Order System
- Sliding Mode Control
- Robust Control: Loop Shaping Concept
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- Prior registration is compulsory to attend the STC.
- To register for the course, click here.
- E-Certificate will be issued to the participants on successful participation in the STC.
- The Google Meet link will be shared with the registered participants.
Phone Number: 7017638266
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Recent Trends in Advanced Materials & Devices by NIT Jalandhar [Sept 21-25]: Register by Sept 15.