The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur is organizing a Short Term Online Course on Recent Trends in FACTS & Renewable Energy Sources from November 24 to 29, 2020.
The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology in 1960, it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 27 December 2002 with the status of Deemed University. It is one of the 31 NITs in India, and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
The focus of the short-term course will range from the fundamental principles to the modern advancements of power electronics and power systems including the research scope and challenges. The aim of the RTFRES-2020 is:
- To help the participants assimilating the fundamental concepts of the subject.
- To build interactive, collaborative relationships with participants and their institutions, by sharing work environments for the future.
- To activate, maintain, and carefully monitor a dynamic network of support and collaboration, with nearby technical institutions.
- Recent advancements in power electronics and their application areas.
- Recent trends in the power system.
- Operation and control of renewable-based DGs.
- Reactive power control and voltage stability.
Faculty members & Students of Science/ Engineering, Industry personnel, and Scientists.
The speakers will be from IITs, NIT Jamshedpur, and other reputed organizations.
There is no registration fee for the workshop. To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is November 20, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.