The Department of Computer Science & Engineering and Department of Information Technology, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab is organizing an Online Course on Recent advances in Data Science, Image & Natural Language Processing from September 21 to 25, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
The basic objectives of this STC are as follows:
- To provide knowledge about the recent advances in Data Science, Image, and Natural Language Processing.
- To enable the participants to apply the latest methods, modern tools, and techniques in the fields of image and NLP.
- To create awareness about the use of recent and innovative fields relating to Machine and Deep Learning in image and NLP.
- To provide knowledge about a good career start in Data Science, Image, and Natural Language Processing fields.
- To provide concepts with real-life examples in these fields by visualization of problems and implementation of optimized solutions.
- To combine and share knowledge, innovative ideas, and practical experiences to yield confidence in the upcoming era of the research community.
- To discuss various issues and Challenges in the latest Research trends in Computer Science.
There are no Registration Fees for NIT Jalandhar Students/ Faculty. The Registration Fee for External Participants (Students/ Faculty) is Rs. 200/-.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 18, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Course on Recent advances in Data Science, Image & Natural Language Processing by NIT Jalandhar
You might also be interested in Online Course on Soft Computing: Theories & Applications by NIT Jalandhar [Sept 14-18]: Register by Sept 12.