About the Course
In this course, you will explore the history of LGBTQ identities, experiences, and activism. We’ll study major events in global LGBTQ history, investigate local histories of queer and transgender people and communities, and consider how LGBTQ histories have helped shape broader conversations about civil rights, equality, and justice.
- Introduction to Queering Identities
- Terminology and Key Concepts
- The Fiction of the Gender Binary
- Sexual Difference?
- A Sexual History
- Queering Issues
- Jacob McWilliams Director Gender & Sexuality Center, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus | Women & Gender Center, University of Colorado Denver
- K. Mohrman Clinical Teaching Track Assistant Professor Ethnic Studies
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.