The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur is organizing an Online Course on Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making from March 8 to 13, 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology.
- QIP category participants can design and teach a similar course in their B.Tech./M.Tech. program. This course may also help them in research/consultancy projects.
- Industry/ Corporate participants will benefit by updating their analytical toolset for enhanced data analysis and improved decision-making in the managerial and business context.
- Ph.D. students will learn a wide range of cutting-edge analytical tools that can be useful in their ongoing and future research endeavors. A certificate of completion may also help in the job market.
- Time Series and Forecasting – I
- Time Series and Forecasting – II
- Discrete Choice Models
- Impact Evaluation
- Linear Programming & Simplex Method
- Integer Programming & Branch-and-Bound Method
- Large Scale Optimization
- Container Loading Optimization in Indian Railways
- Network Flow Problem and Applications
- Vehicle Routing Problems
- Supply chain inventory management with trade credit under uncertain demand
- Multi-Criteria Decision Making: An Approach to Prioritize Infrastructural Gaps
- Faculty from AICTE Institutes coming under QIP program (maximum 30): NIL
- Faculty from private/ autonomous Institutions (Non-IITK Faculty): Rs. 10,620/- (Including GST)
- Students of IITK (IITK-Student): Rs. 4,000/- (No GST Required)
- Students from other Educational Institutions (Non-IITK Students): Rs. 5,900/- (Including GST)
- Participant from Industry and R&D labs (Industrial Participant): Rs. 11,800/- (Including GST)
To register for the course, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.