The Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad, is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Power Electronics & Renewable Integration for Consumer Applications from September 16 to 20, 2020.
The aim of this short term course is to educate and train the participants on different aspects of power electronics applied in renewable and consumer applications. The participant would be exposed to the various challenges faced in today’s low power converter technologies, the state of art in various streams of power electronic research, and consumer applications.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, (MNNIT) (formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College MNREC, Allahabad) is an institute with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuits.
The course will be interactive consisting of the following components:
- Design of efficient power converters.
- Motors for electric vehicle applications.
- Modern UPS Technologies.
- LED technologies and recent advancements.
- AC & DC hybrid power supply systems and its analysis.
- Hybrid renewable energy systems.
- Power electronics for wind, fuel cell, and solar PV system.
- Trends in power supplies and battery chargers.
- Switched-mode rectifiers and high PFC converters.
- Harmonic pollution, Active filters, Power conditioning systems, and VAR compensators.
- Variable speed drives: applications and challenges.
- Power electronics and energy conservation.
- EV charging station.
The course would benefit many across various disciplines of engineering and technology. It is of interest to serving teachers and researchers, UG, PG and doctoral students of different Universities/ Institutes/ colleges & Professionals working in the Industries.
The speakers for the course will be the faculty/ domain experts from IITs, IISC, NITs, and Industry/ Abroad.
- Participants: Industry and R&D Units: Rs. 1500
- Faculty/ Academic Staff: Rs. 1000/-
- UG, PG Students, and Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 750/-
The payment can be made to the following account details: Bank account information for direct transfer of registration fee for PERICA2020; Account Name: PERICA-2020; Account Number: 718401013000035; IFSC Code: VIJB0007184; Bank: Vijaya Bank; Branch: MNNIT Allahabad.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is September 10, 2020. On successful completion of the course, the participants would be awarded the `Course Completion E-Certificate.’
Selected candidates will be intimidated by September 11, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-8174800802
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Energy Storage by IIITDM Kancheepuram [Oct 27-31]: Register by Oct 17.
Online FDP on Recent Trends in Communication Engineering by NIT Puducherry [Sept 7-11]: Register by Aug 31.