About the Organiser
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (Deemed University) is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by MHRD. The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spread over 325 acres of lush green area in the central location of Jaipur city. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses (B.Tech, M.Tech./MBA / M.Sc. & PhD) to about 5000 students, in leading fields of engineering, technology, architecture, management & sciences.
About the Course
The One Week Short Term Course on Power Electronic Converters in Grid Integration of Renewable Energy Sources is organised by the Department of Electrical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur from Dec 27-31, 2019.
In recent years there has been a lot of emphases is going on the Grid Integration of Renewable Energy Sources (RES) due to their versatile impact in Electrical Power System. Renewable energy offers a clean and pollution-free source of energy. Solar Photovoltaic, Wind, Biomass etc. are foremost sources of energy comes under renewable and accepted as widely available RES for power generation. However, the integration of these RES to the grid can be possible by Power Electronic Converters (PECs).
- Research and Development in Power Electronics under National Mission on Power Electronics Technology (NaMPET Phase-III)
- Recent Advances in Renewable Energy Sources & Technology
- Power Electronics Converters in Modern Electrical System: Architecture, Design and Interfacing Aspects
- Impact of Distributed Generation Units with Power Electronic Converters
- Grid Support by Power Electronic Converters of Distributed Generation units
- Power Quality Problems in Grid Integration of Renewable Energy Systems
- Modelling, Control and Pulse Width Modulation Techniques of PE Converters
- Optimal Energy Control and Challenges in Integration of Renewable Power Systems with Grid and Micro-grid
- Ancillary Services for Grid-connected Renewable Energy Systems
- Smart Grid and Efficient Energy Distribution System
- Review of Optimization Techniques used in Grid-integration
- Applications of High-Speed Processor like dSPACE/ DSP/ FPGA in Converters including demonstration of Live Setup of PVsystem based grid-tied inverter
- Faculty of Academic Institutes: Rs. 2500/-
- Students / Research Scholars: Rs. 1200/-
- The person from Industries: Rs. 5000/-
- Exhibition: Rs. 8000/-
A fee shall be paid by Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar (Sponsored Research) MNIT Jaipur” payable at Jaipur. Duly filled applications in the prescribed format and sponsored by the competent authority of the Institution need to be sent to the Coordinator on or before 1 December 2019.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the course through this link.
- Last date of receiving Registration form: December 1, 2019
- Confirmation of Selection by Email: December 5, 2019
Coordinator: Dr Nitin Gupta
Mobile: +91-95496 58136, +91-96940 11227