Recently, the importance of Intellectual property rights has been tremendously increased. Therefore, IPRs filed has witnessed an increase in many manifolds and provides newer opportunities for Academicians, Research Scholars, Students, Entrepreneurs, Businessman, Startups etc. Professional across various fields are keen to learn more about the IPRs and its best practice as it is crucial for their activities.
The certificate course on Patent Search and Drafting 2019 will cover fundamentals aspects of IPRs, IP law, Best practice in IP filings in India as well as Abroad, Hands-on training on Patent Search and Patent Drafting. The course will be conducted by senior practitioners and academicians in the field of IPRs.
- Impart introduction to IPRs and Indian IP Acts and Rules
- Understand best practices of IP Filing such as Patent, Copyright, Trademark & Designs in India and Abroad.
- Provide training for Patent Agent aspirants
- Open new career opportunities for IP Aspirants
- Overview on Intellectual Property Rights
- Interpretation of Indian Patent Act 1970
- IP Filing Procedures (India and International)
- Effective Patent Drafting
- Hands on training on Patent search and Patent drafting
- Case studies & analysis
Who can attend?
- Academicians, Research Scholars, Students, Entrepreneurs, Businessman, Startups etc.
- Legal professionals
- Industry professionals, who are keen to implement best IP practices in their Industry
- Career aspirants in Intellectual Property Rights
- Aspirants of the Patent Agent Examination
- Registration form can be downloaded from the official website or request by email to ciprtm[at]annauniv.edu, ciprtmau[at]gmail.com.
- Hardcopy of the filled registration form along with DD should be submitted to the address: The Director, Centre of Intellectual Property Rights, CPDE Bldg, College of Engg Guindy, Anna University, Chennai.
- Course fee Rs 10000 which includes an application fee and taxes for Industrial participants and others. Special discount of 40% is waived of Faculty/ Students/ Research Scholars from Colleges & Universities and 20% waived for Startups, MSME and SME.
Last date for Submission of the completed registration form is 9 Nov 2019.
Email: ciprtm[at]annauniv.edu, ciprtmau[at]gmail.com