Course on User Experience Research & Design Specialization by University of Michigan [Online, 7 Months]: Enroll Now
University of Michigan offers online course on User Experience Research & Design Specialization via Coursera. Integrate UX Research and UX Design to create great products through understanding user needs, rapidly generating prototypes, and evaluating design concepts. Learners will gain hands-on experience with taking a product from initial concept, through user research, ideation and refinement, formal analysis, prototyping, and user testing, applying perspectives and methods to ensure a great user experience at every step.
There are 6 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to User Experience Principles and Processes: This UX course provides an introduction to the fields of UX research and design. Learners will gain an understanding of what is involved in UX research, including conducting interviews, evaluating systems, and analyzing systems using principles of good design.
- Understanding User Needs: Designing effective interactive systems requires understanding the needs and capabilities of the people who will be using them.
- Evaluating Designs with Users: When designing systems that work for users, there is no substitute for watching them try to use the system to see what works and what doesn’t.
- UX Design: From Concept to Prototype: Great design doesn’t come out of anywhere; it is born, nurtured, and grown–all through a systematic, learnable process. In this UX course, you will explore the process of taking a basic concept, grounded in user needs, and developing it into a design that will address those needs.
- UX Research at Scale: Surveys, Analytics, Online Testing: This UX course will provide an overview of survey methodology from the perspective of UX research. UX surveys typically focus on uncovering user needs, connecting needs to user characteristics, and gaining insight into user attitudes towards systems they use.
- UX (User Experience) Capstone: In this UX capstone course, you’ll conduct a multi-stage user experience project to design a product from scratch. You will employ interviews, inspection methods, and user testing, along with ideation, design, and prototyping methods to gain and communicate valuable insight that can be used to deliver a compelling product.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme
About the Author