About the Course
The Age of Sustainable Development” gives students an understanding of the key challenges and pathways to sustainable development – that is, economic development that is also socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable.
Skills you will gain
- Sustainable Energy
- Urban Planning
- Environmental Protection
- Course Materials
- What is Sustainable Development?
- Inequality Around the World
- A Short History of Economic Development
- The History of Inequality
- The MDGs and the End of Extreme Poverty
- Growth within Planetary Boundaries
- Human Rights and Gender Equality
- Universal Health Coverage
- Sustainable Food Supply and the End of Hunger
- Sustainable Cities
- Curbing Climate Change
- Saving Biodiversity
- The SDGs
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.