About the course
The utilities all over the world are shifting the paradigm of the electricity operation from the conventional operation to complete automated system. With renewable energy sources integration, the operation of the electricity sector has changed the facets of operation from passive to active distribution systems.
In addition, the storage devices like SMES, Supercapacitors, pumped hydro etc. are playing key role for the sustainable operation of the system with renewable sources. With the advent of the electrical vehicles, the operation of the system will require analysis for the efficient and secure operation of the distribution systems.
Since the non-linear loads are increasing day by day, there are harmonic issues that need to be addressed for better energy utilization. In this context, smart grid will provide better solution of the network operation. This shortterm course will provide opportunity to enhance the knowledge of the faculty, students, research scholars and interaction with the renowned faculty members for planning the research and projects in the area of smart grids.
- Smart Grid Technology
- Smart grid technology and protection
- Renewable energy integration, FACTS & HVDC
- Distributed Generation and D-FACTS
- Demand response and home energy management system
- AC/DC Micro-grid, Renewable Energy System
- Wide area monitoring and control
- Integration of Energy storage Devices
- Electrical Vehicles in Power Grid
- Students/ Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty: Rs. 3000/-
- Industry/ R&D / Govt. Organization: Rs. 6000/-
- Foreign Delegate (Academia/ Industry:) $ 200
- Last date for submission of registration form: 16th April, 2020.
- Intimation of selection (on website or by email): on or before 18th April, 2020
Ph: (M) 8950213417, 9896279046
Email: amitkumar357[at]gmail.com or argupta[at]nitkkr.ac.in