About the Course
Edureka’s Selenium Training is curated by Industry Experts and it expansively covers Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, handling IFrames, Alerts and Modal Dialog box. With this Selenium Certification course, you will learn to use Selenium supported plugins such as TestNG Framework, Robot Class, Cucumber, and Gherkin to control your automation environment.
Get hands-on experience on widely used automation frameworks such as Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) Framework. Throughout this online Instructor-led Selenium Certification Training, you will be working on real-life industry use cases.
Prior knowledge of the following programming languages and technologies will be helpful:
- Core Java
To refresh your skills, you will get the following Self-paced modules as pre-requisites in your LMS:
- Core Java
What you will learn?
Edureka’s Selenium Certification Training Course is designed to help you become a successful Professional in Automation Testing. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand Selenium WebDriver
- Identify web elements using various locators
- Interact with web elements using Selenium WebDriver
- Handle multiple browser windows, browser tabs and scrolling on a web page using Selenium WebDriver
- Group and sequence Tests, execute Parallel Tests, and generate Test Reports using TestNG
- Handle Alerts, Modal Dialog Box, IFrames, Dropdowns, and Multiple Select Operations on web applications
- Create your own Grid of nodes and web browsers for Parallel Testing
- Utilize Robot Class to manage keyboard and mouse events on a web application
- Learn to build a test case using Selenium IDE
- Use the Page Object Model (POM) Design Pattern with Page Factory for testing web applications
- Understand and work with various Automation Frameworks such as Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and BDD Framework
Who should go for this training?
The Automation Testing market is growing significantly across the world, and such a strong growth pattern followed by market demand is an excellent opportunity for the following IT Professionals.
- Software Testers
- QA Engineers
- System Analysts
- Software Developers
- System Administrators
Selenium Certification Curriculum
- Java Basics Refresher for Selenium
- Selenium and its Components
- Selenium WebDriver and Locators
- Interacting with Web Elements and Waits in Selenium
- TestNG Framework
- Handling Web UI Elements-I
- Handling Web UI Elements-II
- Selenium Grid and Robot Class
- Selenium IDE and Page Object Model
- Automation Frameworks-I
- Automation Frameworks-II
- BDD Framework with Cucumber
Selenium Certification Features
- Instructor-led Sessions
- 36 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class: 12 sessions of 3 hours each.
- Each class will be followed by a quiz to assess your learning.
- Each class will be followed by practical assignments.
- Lifetime Access
- You will get lifetime access to LMS where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are available.
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
- We have lifetime 24×7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through a ticket based tracking system.
- Successfully complete your final course project and Edureka will certify you as an Automation Tester using Selenium.
- We have a community forum for all our learners that further facilitates learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
- Course Price at ₹ 17,995/-
- Offer: Get 25% on certification courses, Use Code: EDUNTCB25
- Validity: September 31st, 2021
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.