Course on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will teach you to optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking. You’ll learn the theory behind Google search and other search engine algorithms; you’ll also build practical, real-world skills that you can apply to a career in digital marketing or online content development, including on-page and off-page optimization, optimizing for local and international audiences, conducting search-focused website audits, and aligning SEO with overall business strategies.
Each course is intended to build on the skills from the previous course, thus we recommend you take the courses in the order they are listed. The Specialization culminates in a hands-on Capstone Project, in which you will apply your skills to a comprehensive SEO consulting task.
- Complete a competitive analysis on a webpage
- Develop a solid approach for achieving a productive and successful relationship with your client
- Create influencer relationships and collaborations and analyze data to see which content gets the most shares
- Create a final report of your findings and recommendations for SEO and present your recommendations to your client
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Keyword Research
- Content Marketing
There are 6 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals
- Optimizing a Website for Search
- Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Website Optimization Client Report Project
- Flexible Schedule: Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level: At least 2 years of business experience.
- Approx. 4 months to complete: Suggested 7 hours/week
- Rebekah May (SEO Manager & Lead SEO Instructor, Lead Qual)
- Eric Enge (Co-Author of “The Art of SEO” CEO, Stone Temple Consulting)
- Dave Lloyd (Senior Manager, Global Search Marketing, Adobe Systems)
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
Optimizationthe act of rendering optimalMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)