IIT Kharagpur is organising a short term course on RAMS for Railway Systems on 6- 10 July 2020. The program is designed and delivered by experts with years of experience in System Assurance & RAMS immersed on railway industries with cross-functional domain knowledge of transportation sectors. Almost all faculty members are currently associated with the industry in a consulting role.
- Introduction to System Assurance & RAMS,
- RAMS Parameters & Reliability Prediction
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Failure Data Analysis
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- System Reliability Modelling
- Apportionment of RAM Parameters
- Basics of V&V and Software Reliability
- Basics of Functional Safety: Hazard, Risk, Risk Matrix, Risk Acceptance Principle and Criteria
- Safety Analysis & Management: PHA, SHA, IHA, O&SHA, Hazard Log, Safety Case
- Concept of THR & SIL
- Railway RAMS Standards – EN 50126 (IEC 62278), EN 50128 (IEC 62279) and EN 50129 (IEC 62425)
- RAMS Documentation
- RAM and Safety Demonstration during O&M
- New Trends and Technologies
Who should attend?
Practicing Professionals, Engineers and Managers in the fields of design, development, consulting, manufacturing, audit, operations, maintenance, and QA/QC in the rail or metro rail industry.
- Interested one can register via this page.
- Fee: INR: 45,000 only (For Indian Nationals) and USD: 1,200 only (For Foreign Nationals).
- Limited Seats: 30 (Thirty only)
Prof. Neeraj Kumar Goyal (Coordinator)
Tel: +91 3222 28 3990, Mob: + 91 9434741267
Dr. Ajeet Kumar Pandey (Co‐coordinator)
Tel: +971 586069058, Mob: + 91 8886411889
For more details, click here.