Course on Quality Management Systems, Standards & Procedures in Aerospace & Defence at ASI, Bangalore [Nov 28-30]: Register by Nov 25
AS 9100 D / EN 9100:2018 compliance has become a basic requirement for Quality Management System demanded by major aviation, space and Defence Organisations. This course is designed to share the experience in implementation, certification & training services with organizations in multiple industries of manufacturing and MRO Organizations.
This course will be useful to those organizations that need to upgrade their Quality Management System and Sustain at effective levels of Aerospace and Defence Industries. It is estimated that industries will need to train their personnel and management staff and the key suppliers‟ staff in a very short time, as industry benefits when suppliers and customers follow the same quality standards and provide a level playing field.
This course covers the topics associated with the implementation of Aerospace Standard AS 9100 D / EN 9100:2018 Requirements for Aviation, Space and defence Organisations and preparing the organization for compliance and if needed by customers to get it audited for certification to the standard.
Who can attend?
- Scientists and Engineers associated with the design, development, manufacturing, Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul & Testing of the Aircraft/ Helicopter / Aero-engines / Components / Structure.
- Faculty and students from Institutes offering courses in Aeronautical/ Aerospace and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Corporate: Rs 9,000/-
- Academic, R&D Labs & Govt. Orgns: Rs 8,000/-
- Students (UG & PG): Rs 5,000/
- Registration fee includes participation fee, course material, working lunch etc. The registration details (Name, Designation, Organization, contact information) along with DD / Cheque drawn in favour of „IIAEM’, Bangalore should reach our office before 25th Nov. 2019.
Venue: Aeronautical Society of India, Suranjandas Road & Old Madras Road Junction, (Opp. to HAL Engine Division & near to Swami Vivekananda Metro Station) Bangalore.
Mr. K.T. Thomas
Prof. Ashok K. Bakshi
For more details, click here.
About the Author