About the Course
The goal of the course is to introduce students to Python Version 3.x programming using hands on instruction. It will show how to install Python and use the Spyder IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for writing and debugging programs.
The approach will be to present an example followed by a small exercise where the learner tries something similar to solidify a concept. At the end of each module there will be an exercise where the student is required to write simple programs and submit them for grading. It is intended for students with little or no programming background, although students with such a background should be able to move forward at their preferred pace.
Skills you will learn?
- Python Syntax And Semantics
- Python Libraries
- Computer Programming
- Python Programming
- Beginning to Program in Python
- Working with Lists and Importing Libraries. The Random library.
- Tuples, Data Dictionaries, Text and CSV Files
- Functional Values, Sorting, Formatting, Statistics, and a Menu Driven Database Program
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.