Edureka’s Data Science using Python programming certification course enables you to learn data science concepts from scratch. This Python Course will also help you master important Python programming concepts such as data operations, file operations, object-oriented programming and various Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib which are essential for Data Science. Edureka’s Python Certification Training course is also a gateway towards your Data Science career.
Who should go for the course?
Edureka’s Data Science certification course in Python is a good fit for the below professionals:
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- ‘Python’ professionals who want to design automatic predictive models
The pre-requisites for Edureka’s Python course include the basic understanding of Computer Programming Languages. Fundamentals of Data Analysis practiced over any of the data analysis tools like SAS/R will be a plus. However, you will be provided with complimentary “Python Statistics for Data Science” as a self-paced course once you enroll for the course.
|SAT & SUN (7 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||FILLING FAST Timings – 08:30 PM to 11:30 PM (IST)|
|MON – FRI (21 DAYS)||Timings – 08:30 PM to 10:30 PM (IST)|
|MON – FRI (21 DAYS)||Timings – 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM (IST)|
|SAT & SUN (7 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 08:30 PM to 11:30 PM (IST)|
- Introduction to Python
- Sequences and File Operations
- Deep Dive – Functions, OOPs, Modules, Errors and Exceptions
- Introduction to NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib
- Data Manipulation
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
- Supervised Learning – I
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Supervised Learning – II
- Unsupervised Learning
- Association Rules Mining and Recommendation Systems
- Reinforcement Learning
- Time Series Analysis
- Model Selection and Boosting
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.