About the Course
Want to learn about how you become who you are, but not sure where to kick off that journey? This is a fantastic course for you.
This course covers important factors influencing your personal growth (i.e., how you grow by exposing yourself to new experiences). We discuss personality and emotion, romantic and intimate relationships, as well as the interplay between culture and these factors on your growing up.
What you’ll learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- describe different methods to studying personal growth
- describe yourself using multiple perspectives
- explain the role of culture in defining yourself
- describe different approaches to exploring the nature of emotion
- apply different perspectives on understanding the interplay between culture and romantic love
- critically discuss the relationship between romantic love and intimate relationships
- Module 1: Introduction to Psychological Adjustment
- Module 2: Understanding Yourself
- Module 3: Exploring Your Emotion
- Module 4: Romantic Love and Culture
- Module 5: Intimate Relationships
FREE, Add a Verified Certificate for ₹3,733
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.