About the Course
Programmable Controllers (PC) range from small modular devices with tens of inputs and outputs (I/O), in a housing integral with the processor, to large rack-mounted modular devices with a count of thousands of I/O, and which are often networked to other PC and SCADA systems.
Programmable Controllers (PC) are often called as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC) etc. Programmable Controllers are developed with several key industrial attributes. It would tolerate the shop-floor environment, it would support discrete (bit-form) input and output in an easily extensible manner, it would not require years of training to use, and it would permit its operation to be controlled.
As many industrial processes have requirements involving faster response time, digital hardware greatly facilitate building reliable controllers where performance could be traded off for reliability. With the advent of machine learning techniques in place, provisioning of environmental control of the various industrial attributes like temperature and power quality can be efficiently implemented.
Who should attend?
- You are an industry expert or research scientist interested in designing and programming with PLC’s
- You are working in designing of PLC and SCADA systems and would like to explore implementing machine learning on these systems
- You are a student, research scholar or faculty from academic institution interested in learning how to do research on Programmable logic controllers, application of machine learning in PLC, etc.
- Architecture of PLC and Applications: December 16th & 17th 2020
- SCADA Systems and PLC: December 18th 2020
- PLC Programming: December 19th 2020
- Machine and Deep learning for PLC: December 20th 2020
- Participants from abroad: US $500
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 10,000/-
- Academic Institutions Faculty: Rs. 3,000/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 2,500/-
- Register online via this page.
Dr. Rajeswari Sridhar
Dr. N. Ramasubramanian