About the Course
PMP Training offered by Edureka is live, instructor-led & prepares you for the PMP Certification exam. This PMP training gives you extensive knowledge of Project Management concepts highlighted in the PMBOK Guide – 6th Edition and is aligned with the latest PMP Examination Content Outline.
Enroll now for PMP training course to understand the global language of Project Management and connect with Project Management Professionals. Edureka (Brain4ce Education Solutions) is an Authorized Training Provider of PMI®.
This PMP training online will provide you the required 35 Contact Hours of Formal Project Management Education
- Project Management Experience (either of the below)
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and minimum 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and minimum 7,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
What you will learn?
Edureka’s PMP® certification exam training course objectives are:
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® best practices and standards of Project Management
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam
- Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- Understand where projects fit within an Organization and its strategy
- Focus on project benefits in addition to the traditional focus on project outputs
- Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close a project
- Apply knowledge management techniques in a project
- Understand the internal and external factors that influences the projects such organization structures, process assets and enterprise environmental factors
- Understand Project Manager’s skills and competencies
- Analyse and integrate various areas of project management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Apply the concepts and processes of Project Integration Management
- Gain the ability to apply Agile considerations in real projects, in all the project knowledge areas
PMI® & PMP® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who should go for this training?
PMP® Certification course is useful for anyone who has Project Management experience and desires a globally recognized credential that will lead to professional career growth and recognition.
PMP Training Certification Curriculum
- Create a High Performing Team
- Starting the Project
- Do the Work
- Keep the Team on Track
- Keeping the Business Environment in Mind
PMP Training Features
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- 35 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Training Schedule: 8 sessions of 4.5 hours each.
- PMI® Digital Material
- You will get access to digital materials from PMI®
- Mock Tests
- These mock tests will help you to prepare for PMP® examination.
- Lifetime Access
- You will get lifetime access to LMS where presentations, quizzes, installation guides & class recordings are available.
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
- We have a lifetime 24×7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through a ticket based tracking system.
- At the end of this PMP certification course, you will be awarded a 35 Contact Hours certificate that is mandatory to apply for PMP®
- We have a community forum for our learners that further facilitates learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
- Course Price at ₹ 13,999/-
- Offer: Get 25% on certification courses, Use Code: EDUNTCB25
- Validity: September 31st, 2021
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.