Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a global credential offered by PMI® Inc. PMP® Certification is a globally recognized, rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program. It helps one understand the global language of Project Management and connect with Project Management Professionals. PMP® certified professionals earn a higher salary than those not certified. The course is in line with the latest edition of PMBOK.
Who should apply?
PMP® Certification is useful for anyone who has Project Management experience and desires a globally recognized credential that will lead to professional career growth and recognition.
This online virtual training will provide you the required 35 Contact Hours of Formal Project Management Education
- Project Management Experience (either of the below)
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and minimum 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and minimum 7,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
- Introduction to PMP® Certification
- The Project Environment
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Edureka’s PMP® certification exam training course objectives are:
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® best practices and standards of Project Management
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam
- Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- Understand where projects fit within an Organization and its strategy
- Focus on project benefits in addition to the traditional focus on project outputs
- Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close a project
- Apply knowledge management techniques in a project
- Understand the internal and external factors that influences the projects such organization structures, process assets and enterprise environmental factors
- Understand Project Manager’s skills and competencies
- Analyse and integrate various areas of project management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Apply the concepts and processes of Project Integration Management
- Gain the ability to apply Agile considerations in real projects, in all the project knowledge areas
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.