About the course
Global economy is reviving after a decade long downturn caused by the wave of dynamic transformation. There is an expected increase in the demand for finance professionals with a holistic understanding and skills that span multiple finance domains, critical thinking, problem-solving situations, and cross-functional collaboration.
XLRI VIL, in collaboration with Eruditus Executive Education, has designed the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance – an intensive, 12-month, multi-modular programme with a blend of live online classes and campus immersion sessions at XLRI Campus, Jamshedpur. The programme will equip early-stage professionals with coherent knowledge of primary domains of finance for rapid career progression in high-growth areas of the financial sector.
Who is this Programme for?
- Early-stage professionals, new management & accounting graduates and postgraduates who are looking for a career in Finance.
- Highly motivated finance professionals, working as Research Analyst, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, Finance Controller, etc. across various industries who seek to acquire expertise in areas such as Advanced Corporate Finance, Investments & Financial Markets, Financial Institution Management, and Financial Risk Management.
- Professionals working in the banking sector who are looking forward to gaining advanced knowledge and skills in areas such as Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Non-finance professionals who are working in IT/ ITES, Consulting, Manufacturing and Services industries that seek financial skills in addition to cross-functional knowledge to elevate to a higher role.
- Get a strong foundation in Financial Analysis and Management
- Apply basic Accounting principles and analyse Financial Statements
- Create spreadsheet-based Financial Models using Excel & R tool
- Gain a good understanding of Financial Instruments and Markets
- Acquire a strong knowledge of advanced finance concepts like Risk management, Wealth Management and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Gain knowledge in niche areas like Behavioural Finance and International Finance
- Get an understanding of recent trends in Finance and BFSI
- Apply Financial Analytics for data-driven decision making in organisations
- Obtain Knowledge in areas like Corporate Finance or Investments & Financial Markets or Financial Institution Management
- Last Date: Jan 30, 2020 (Round 1)
- Last Date: Mar 5, 2020 (Round 2)
- Last Date: Apr 15, 2020 (Round 3)