About the Course
In this Specialization, we will cover 3 key technologies that are foundational and driving significant growth and innovation. These are Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Technology is essential for the future of business. Almost any organization that wants to modernize or get ahead, and anyone working there, needs to understand and leverage these essential technologies.
The courses in this Specialization provide foundational knowledge of Cloud, Data and AI, including business drivers behind their growth, the value they provide, their applications and use cases, and an understanding of how these technologies work. You will not only become familiar with the buzzwords associated with these technologies, but also experience them in action and develop hands-on skills to start working with them.
This Specialization is suitable for a variety of learners who are beginners with these technologies, including managers and executives, professionals who want to upskill, and students getting ready to start a career.
There is no special prior knowledge or hardware required. The only pre-requisites are basic computer literacy, device with a modern web browser with internet connectivity, and motivation to self-learn online.
Skills you will gain?
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing
- Hybrid Multiclud
- Cloud Native
- DevopsIaas PaaS Saas
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
There are 3 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- What is Data Science?
What you will learn?
- Understand key technologies driving modern businesses and have meaningful conversations around Cloud, Data and AI, and related buzzwords
- Gain Foundational Knowledge of Cloud Computing, Public/Private/Hybrid Clouds, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, VMs, Cloud Storage & Cloud Native practices like DevOps
- Describe Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, their impact on society, and our future in an AI enabled world
- Outline what is Data Science, tasks that a Data Scientist performs, and how Data Science is revolutionizing virtually all industries and businesses.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.