About the Course
You use the Internet through your PC (Personal Computer), laptop, tablet, smartpad, and smartphone every day in everything you do. Through your own PC/laptop, you can easily learn everything about the Internet, and that is what this course is focused on.
In this course ‘Introduction to TCP/IP,’ you will learn the operational functions of Internet technologies (which include IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, addressing, routing, domain names, etc.) and your PC/laptop’s security and gateway Internet setup and basic principles. In addition, through a simple Wireshark experiment, you will see the TCP/IP packets and security systems in action that are serving your PC/laptop, that serves you.
Skills you will gain
- Network Protocols
- Ip Address
- Communications Protocol
- My PC’s Internet & Gateway: The first lecture ‘My PC’s Internet Setup’ explains the setup used in your PC/ laptop.
- TCP/IP Protocol: The second module ‘TCP/IP Protocol’ focuses on all protocol and functional aspects of the TCP and IP operations used in your PC/laptop/smartphone.
- Internet Routing & Functions: The third module ‘Internet Routing & Functions’ focuses on the main protocols and functions used in the Internet that you have been using every day to make network connections.
- Internet Security: The module ‘Internet Security’ focuses on the most popular Internet attack types and describes the methods used by your PC/laptop/smartphone to prevent and defend against cyber attacks.
- Wireshark Internet Project: The module ‘Wireshark Internet Project’ contains two major parts. First ‘How to Install Wireshark’ is introduced.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.