About the Course
Internet of Things (IoT) is the present and the future of technology. Either, if you have none, few or some experience with electronics and you want to develop it projects this course will give you the necessary kick start to start creating amazing devices capable of sensing, controlling physical signals.
This course introduces it using Arduino and ESP boards. This is a preliminary course in which we deal, with the basics of electronics and programming. If you already know the basics, then the second part of this course will be of your interest, in which we start creating smart devices.
What you’ll learn?
- Understand the basic concepts of electroncis for programming microcontrollers (digital, analog, PWM, communication buses, timers, etc.).
- To program Arduino and ESP devices
- To read data from ambient and environmental sensors (temperature, humidity, light)
- To control actuators such as a fan, a light or a water pump using a relay
- To display information on LCD displays to print data of your device
- To use buttons and LEDs (and RGB LEDs) to generate a basic user interface
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Electronics
- Unit 3: Basic Programming
- Unit 4: Programming Sensors and Actuators
- Unit 5: Project
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below.
Course on Introduction to the Internet of Things