About the Course
Introduction to Cyber Security was designed to help learners develop a deeper understanding of modern information and system protection technology and methods. The learning outcome is simple: We hope learners will develop a lifelong passion and appreciation for cybersecurity, which we are certain will help in future endeavours. Students, developers, managers, engineers, and even private citizens will benefit from this learning experience.
Specially customized interviews with industry partners were included to help connect the cybersecurity concepts to live business experiences.
What you will learn?
- Summarize the main purpose of cybersecurity as a discipline
- Summarize the basics of identification and authentication in cybersecurity
- Explain the pros and cons of security through obscurity
- Develop a lifelong learning plan for potential careers in cybersecurity
Skills you will gain?
- Risk Assessment
- Cyber Defense
- Cyber Attacks
- Information Security (INFOSEC)
- Denial-Of-Service Attack (DOS)
- Public-Key Cryptography
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Cyber Attacks: This course provides learners with a baseline understanding of common cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Cyber Attack Countermeasures: This course introduces the basics of cyber defense starting with foundational models such as Bell-LaPadula and information flow frameworks.
- Real-Time Cyber Threat Detection and Mitigation: This course introduces real-time cyber security techniques and methods in the context of the TCP/IP protocol suites.
- Enterprise and Infrastructure Security: This course introduces a series of advanced and current topics in cyber security, many of which are especially relevant in modern enterprise and infrastructure settings.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.