About the Course
Sustainability is one of the key issues facing today’s society. This is underlined by the increasing attention on sustainability issues by governments, media, academics and industry. In the context of sustainable development, businesses that are often referred to as part of the problem can be part of the solution.
As a consequence, policymakers, industry leaders, society and academics are trying to understand how sustainability affects traditional ways of doing business, and also, how traditional businesses are affected by sustainability. How to develop a sustainable competitive advantage is a key challenge in the agendas of today’s global executives.
What you will learn?
Participants on this module can expect to:
- Develop an understanding of the strategic challenges faced by modern organisations in today’s global business environment
- Develop a basic understanding of sustainability thinking and triple-bottom-line approaches
- Develop an appreciation of the business case for sustainability in different industries
- Develop an appreciation of the ethical implications of business decisions
- Develop an appreciation of the potential for social innovation through business activities.
6 Weeks (2-3 hours per week).
Free, but Add a Verified Certificate for ₹5,963.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.