About the Course
You will identify ways to implement the six principles of Integrative Nursing in your work setting, then learn how to practice and apply specific integrative therapies at work, in alignment with the research evidence and safety and quality considerations.
In short, you will be ready to partner with patients on developing a plan of integrative care that fits their needs and preferences. Each course is eligible for Minnesota Board of Nursing continuing education requirements and may be eligible for CE credit from other professional boards.
Skills you will gain
- patient-centered care
- improved symptom management
- integrative nursing
- evidence-based practice
- integrative healthcare
- symptom management
- Stress Management
- Pain Management
- whole-person care
What you will learn
- Assess the current and potential role for Integrative Nursing in health and healthcare, including your own workplace.
- Discuss the evidence base for use of integrative therapies, including historical, clinical, and research data.
- Assess if a therapy is appropriate, Educate patients about benefit and risk, Administer or advise on use, and Evaluate if the therapy was useful.
- Apply Integrative Nursing principles and strategies to patient care and symptom management.
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Integrative Nursing
- Aromatherapy: Clinical Use of Essential Oils
- Guided Imagery
- Mindfulness in Integrative Healthcare
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.