In inspired Leadership specialization you will learn how to overcome the ravages of chronic stress and renew your body and mind by building better relationships and positive approaches to leadership. You will learn the power of asking questions to become a more inclusive and self-confident leader, and how to effectively coach others toward sustained, desired change, learning or increased motivation in life and work.
Skills you will gain
- Emotional Intelligence
- Appreciative Inquiry
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence: Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels.
- Women in Leadership: Inspiring Positive Change: This course aims to inspire and empower women and men across the world to engage in purposeful career development and take on leadership for important causes—to lead change with more conviction and confidence—and improve our workplaces and communities for all.
- Conversations That Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change: Coaching can inspire and motivate people to learn, change, and be effective leaders, among other roles in life. Although most attempts are “coaching for compliance” (coaching someone to your wishes or expectations), decades of behavioral and neuroscience research show us that “coaching with compassion” (coaching someone to their dreams and desires) is more effective.
- Leading Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry: Appreciative Inquiry is a collaborative and constructive inquiry process that searches for everything that gives life to organizations, communities, and larger human systems when they are most alive, effective, creative and healthy in their interconnected ecology of relationships.
- Be a Leader, Develop a Leader: The objectives of this MOOC are to enable you to learn from applying concepts, exercises and learning from the four other MOOCs in this specialization.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.