Edureka’s Informatica Training will help you master Data Integration concepts such as ETL and Data Mining using Informatica PowerCenter. It will also make you proficient in Advanced Transformations, Informatica Architecture, Data Migration, Performance Tuning, Installation & Configuration of Informatica PowerCenter. Throughout our Informatica Training Course, you will be working on real-life industry-based use cases.
Why to opt?
Tested on nearly 500,000 combinations of platforms and applications, the data integration platform interoperates with the broadest possible range of disparate standards, systems, and applications. This unbiased and universal view makes Informatica unique in today’s market as a leader in the data integration platform. Informatica PowerCenter is a premium data integration solution available today. The reason it provides the best solution for the large enterprises is that its
- Database is neutral and hence can communicate with any database
- It is the most powerful data transformations tool and converts one application’s data to another’s format.
Who should opt?
Informatica is a highly favored tool in the ETL and Data Integration market. Learning Informatica can open up lucrative and various growth opportunities. Our Informatica Certification Course will help you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. It is best suited for:
- Data Integration developers
- Informatica PowerCenter Administrators
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
- Administrators with some experience managing either PowerCenter or Data Quality
- Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Database developers and developer Managers new to Informatica PowerCenter
- Informatica Administrators with some considerable experience in using PowerCenter or maintaining Data Quality
- Informatica PowerCenter 10 – An Overview
- Data Integration and Data Warehousing Fundamentals
- Informatica PowerCenter Transformations
- Informatica PowerCenter Tasks & Workflows
- Advanced Transformations, Techniques & Reusability Features
- ETL Scenarios using Informatica
- Service & Support of Informatica PowerCenter Environment
- Performance Tuning, Design Principles & Caches
- Informatica PowerCenter Repository Management
- Informatica Administration & Security
- Command Line Utilities
- Informatica 10 – Technical Architecture
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.