Course on Human Anatomy from The Hongkong Polytechnic University [Online, 8 Weeks]: Enroll Now
How is the human body structured? How are the different body systems interconnected with each other? If you are interested but layman to Human Anatomy, if you find the Human Anatomy textbooks are too difficult to read, or if you want to freshen up quickly your anatomy knowledge, this is the course for you.
Human Anatomy is fundamental to every medical and healthcare professional. However, the science of anatomy and effects of stroke are also extremely useful to anyone interested in understanding more about the human body. In this course, you’ll gain an understanding of the basic concepts of anatomy and learn to ‘dissect’ the human body with a logical approach through a typical clinical case of stroke.
What you’ll learn
- Effects of stroke on the human body
- Anatomy of relevant body systems at gross and histological levels
- Services provided by healthcare professionals for stroke patients
- Relevant knowledge of anatomy for application of clinical procedures
- Module 1 – Stroke Case Presentation
Interview with the stroke survivor
- Module 2 – Human Anatomy Lectures
Body systems and important organs
Anatomical orientation and skeletal system
The muscular system
The nervous system and special senses
Cardiovascular and pulmonary system
- Module 3 – Healthcare-discipline Specific Role Plays and Round-up Session
Six role-play videos demonstrating the application of anatomy knowledge being used by the six healthcare disciplines.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX via an affiliate programme.
About the Author