National Institute For Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (ni-msme), the pioneer institute in the field of MSME is playing a major role in providing a pro-business environment to foster the progress of MSME towards success and prosperity.
The raison detre of this Institute is to assist the Government in formulating policies for micro, small and medium enterprises and to help the practicing and potential entrepreneurs through a host of services like training, research, consultancy, information, education
Today’s international trade is not only highly competitive but also dynamic. Necessary responsive framework to make exports compete globally is essential. In order to harness these gains from trade, the transaction costs, in turn, dependent on the framework support, involved need to be low for trading within the country and for international trade.
International trade is a vital part of development strategy and it can be an effective instrument of economic growth, employment generation and poverty alleviation. Market conditions change, almost daily, requiring quick response and more importantly, the anticipation of the future requirements is the need of the hour.
Existing MSMEs, PSUs, PSEs, Export &Import companies, Banks and Graduates interested in EXIM business
- How to EXIM business
- Important steps in Export Transaction
- Standardised and Aligned Pre-shipment Documents
- Certificates related to shipment
- How to Start Export/Import Business
- INCO Terms
- Government Benefits
- EXIM Finance
- Shipping Documents
- Customs Procedures, Triangular Shipment, High Sea Sales
24-26 June, 2019
09:00am – 05:00pm
- (Rs. 7, 500/- +18% GST) Residential
- (Rs. 6, 000/- +18% GST) Non-Residential
- The course fee covers programme cost, reading material, but does not include the travel expenses of participants to and from Hyderabad.
- Fee Payment: Fee is payable by Demand Draft favouring, nimsme, Hyderabad, Payable at Hyderabad. Director (Admin & logistics)
Register online by clicking here.
Dr.K.Visweswara Reddy, Faculty Member
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (ni-msme)
(An Organization of the Ministry of MSME, GoI and ISO 9001-2015 Certified)
Yousufguda, Hyderabad – 500 045.
Telephones: 91-40-23608240, (0)-9989022344 (cell)
Click here for the official website.