About the course
Digital transformation is a hot topic–but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age.
Then we walk through BCG’s proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions
- weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement
- utilize BCG’s digital transformation framework as a “”how-to”” for digitizing your organization
What you will learn?
- The underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions
- The pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement
- How to utilize BCG’s digital transformation framework as a “how-to” for digitizing your organization
Skills you will gain?
- Technology Disruption
- Digital Trends
- Competitive Lifecycle
- Digital Strategy
- Strategic Management
- How Technology Changes Business: The exponential rate at which technology is evolving creates an imperative for organizations to deconstruct their value chain to gain a competitive advantage.
- The Mechanics of Disruption: Disruption is not new, and we can learn from the past how to thrive given the constant disruptions that are the hallmark of the digital age.
- Digital Trends Past and Future: Change as a constant has never been truer than with digital transformations. This week we will look at the key drivers of digital transformation, opportunities they have already established and the challenges they bring.
- Your Path to Digital Transformation: During Week 4 we tackle the “how” of digital transformation. We approach this challenge using BCG’s proprietary framework, which provides a practical strategic model for moving from a legacy to a digitized business.
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below.