About the Course
Edureka’s DevOps Training Program will provide you with in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes and Nagios. This DevOps Certification training is completely hands-on and designed in a way to help you become a certified practitioner through best practices in Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management and Continuous Integration, and finally, Continuous Monitoring of software throughout its development life cycle.
- Any Scripting Language Knowledge
- Linux Fundamentals
To help you brush up these skills, you will get the following self-paced modules as pre-requisites in your LMS:
- Python Scripting
- Linux Fundamentals
What you will learn?
In this DevOps certification training you will expertise the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, & IT service agility, using DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ansible, TeamCity, & Nagios. You will learn the various aspects of DevOps delivery model.
Who should go for this training?
The following professionals can go for this course:
- Software Tester
- System Admin
- Solution Architect
- Security Engineer
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
DevOps Certification Curriculum
- Overview of DevOps
- Version Control with Git
- Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Continuous Testing with Selenium
- Continuous Deployment: Containerization with Docker
- Containerization with Docker: Ecosystem and Networking
- Continuous Deployment: Configuration Management with Puppet
- Configuration Management with Ansible
- Containerization using Kubernetes
- Continuous Monitoring with Nagios
- Introduction to DevOps on Cloud
DevOps Training Features
- Instructor-led Sessions
- 36 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class: 12 sessions of 3 hours each.
- Weekday Class: 18 sessions of 2 hours each.
- Real-life Case Studies
- Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the various DevOps concepts.
- Each class will be followed by practical assignments.
- Lifetime Access
- You get lifetime access to LMS where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
- They have 24×7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for a lifetime.
- Sucessfully complete your final course project and Edureka will certify you as a DevOps Engineer.
- Course Price at ₹ 17,995/-
- Offer: Get 25% on certification courses, Use Code: EDUNTCB25
- Validity: September 31st, 2021
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.