In this specialization, application developers learn how to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate managed services from the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to use GCP services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications. Learners can choose to complete labs in their favorite language: Node.js, Java, or Python.
This class is intended for application developers who want to build cloud-native applications or redesign existing applications that will run on Google Cloud Platform.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Use best practices for application development.
- Choose the appropriate data storage option for application data.
- Implement federated identity management.
- Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices.
- Integrate application components and data sources.
- Debug, trace, and monitor applications.
- Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services.
- Choose the appropriate application runtime environment; use Google Kubernetes Engine as a runtime environment and later switch to a no-ops solution with Google App Engine flexible environment.
What you will learn?
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Describe best practices for cloud-native application development
- Implement federated identity management using Firebase authentication
- Deploy applications using Container Builder, Container Registry, and Deployment Manager
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Getting Started With Application Development
- Securing and Integrating Components of your Application
- App Deployment, Debugging, and Performance
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.