About the Course
Edureka’s Data Science Training will enable you to learn Data Science concepts from scratch. This Data Science Certification Course will also help you master important Python programming concepts such as data operations, file operations, object-oriented programming and various Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib essential for Data Science.
This Data Science Certification will also make you understand the various types of Machine Learning, Recommendation Systems and many more Data Science concepts, to help you get started with your Data Science career.
The pre-requisites for Edureka’s Python Data Science course training includes the fundamental understanding of Computer Programming Languages. Fundamentals of Data Analysis practiced over any of the data analysis tools like SAS/R will be a plus. However, you will be provided with complimentary “Python Statistics for Data Science” as a self-paced course once you enroll for the Data Science with Python certification course.
What you will learn?
After completing this Data Science using Python Certification course, you will be able to:
- Programmatically download and analyze data
- Learn techniques to deal with different types of data – ordinal, categorical, encoding
- Learn data visualization
- Using I python notebooks, master the art of presenting step by step data analysis
- Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Machine Learning Engineer
- Describe Machine Learning
- Work with real-time data
- Learn tools and techniques for predictive modeling
- Discuss Machine Learning algorithms and their implementation
- Validate Machine Learning algorithms
- Perform Text Mining and Sentimental analysis
- Explain Time Series and its related concepts
- Gain expertise to handle business in future, living the present
Edureka offers the best Python data science course. Enroll now with our Python data science training and get a chance to learn from industrial giants.
Who should go for this training?
Edureka’s certification course of Data Science with Python is a good fit for the below professionals:
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine
- Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in
- Predictive Analytics
- ‘Python’ professionals who want to design automatic predictive models
Python for Data Science Training Curriculum
- Introduction to Python
- Sequences and File Operations
- Deep Dive – Functions, OOPs, Modules, Errors and Exceptions
- Introduction to NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib
- Data Manipulation
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
- Supervised Learning – I
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Supervised Learning – II
- Unsupervised Learning
- Association Rules Mining and Recommendation Systems
- Reinforcement Learning
- Time Series Analysis
- Model Selection and Boosting
Data Science Python Training Features
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- 42 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class :14 sessions of 3 hours each and Weekday class :21 sessions of 2 hours
- Real-Life Case Studies
- Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving the implementation of Data Science with Python.
- Every Python Data Science course class will be followed by practical assignments which aggregate to a minimum of 60 hours.
- Access Lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) which has class presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings.
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
- Lifetime access to our 24×7 online support team who will resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system.
- Successful completion of the final project will get you certified as a Python for Data Science Professional by Edureka.
- Access to the global community forum for all our users that further facilitates learning through peer interaction and knowledge
- Course Price at ₹ 19,795/-
- Offer: Get 25% on certification courses, Use Code: EDUNTCB25
- Validity: June 30th, 2021
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.