About the Course
This program provides the skills you need to advance your career in data engineering and recommends training to support your preparation for the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer certification.
Through a combination of presentations, demos, and labs, you will enable data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data; and you’ll gain real-world experience through a number of hands-on Qwiklabs projects.
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills, including designing, building, and running data processing systems; and operationalizing machine-learning models.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will earn a certificate of completion to share with your professional network and potential employers.
What you will learn?
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in a data engineer role
- Prepare for the Professional Data Engineer certification
- Learn about the infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform
- Processing big data at scale for analytics and machine learning
Skills you will gain
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Computing
There are 6 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Modernizing Data Lakes and Data Warehouses with GCP
- Building Batch Data Pipelines on GCP
- Building Resilient Streaming Analytics Systems on GCP
- Smart Analytics, Machine Learning, and AI on GCP
- Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.