Edureka’s Cybersecurity Certification Course will help you in establishing a strong foundation towards your journey in the Cybersecurity domain. As part of this Cybersecurity course, you will be learning about the various fundamental concepts about Security essentials, Cryptography, Network Security, Application Security, Data & Endpoint Security, Cloud Security, Cyber Attacks and Identity & Access Management.
- This course is designed to cover a holistic & a wide variety of foundational topics of the cybersecurity domain which will be helpful to lead freshers as well as IT professional having 1 to 2 years of experience, into the next level of choice such as ethical hacking/ audit & compliance / GRC/ Security Architecture and so on
- This course focuses mainly on the basics concepts of Cyber Security
- In this course, we are going to deal with Ground level security essentials cryptography, computer networks & security, application security, data & endpoint security, idAM (identity & access management), cloud security, cyber-attacks and various security practices for businesses
- This course will be your first step towards learning Cyber Security
Why to learn?
Cybersecurity is the gathering of advances that procedures and practices expected to ensure systems, PCs, projects and information from assault, harm or unapproved get to. In a processing setting, security incorporates both cybersecurity and physical security, it is imperative since cyberattackers can without much of a stretch take and obliterate the profoundly grouped data of governments, defence offices and banks for which the results are huge so it is essential to have an appropriate innovation which an avoid digital wrongdoings.
Who should attend?
Anyone having the zeal to learn innovative technologies can take up this course. Especially, students and professionals aspiring to make a career in the Cybersecurity technology. However, Cybersecurity Certification Course is best suited for the below mentioned profiles:-
- Networking Professionals
- Linux Administrators
- Security Essentials
- Computer Networks & Security
- Application Security
- Data & Endpoint Security
- IdAM (Identity & Access Management)
- Cloud Security
- Phases of a Cyber Attack
- Security Processes in practice for Businesses
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.