Course on Content Strategy for Professionals Specialization by Northwestern University [Online, 4 Months]: Enroll Now
Content Strategy uses credible, trustworthy, transparent media to communicate stories and information to enhance an organization’s strategic goals. In this Specialization, you’ll learn best practices from recognized industry and academic experts on how to create and implement engaging content across media platforms that the people you want to reach will really value.
You’ll learn how to engage your audience by implementing their stories and using proven tools and techniques to enhance an audience’s experience and interests. You’ll manage content once created by learning how best to tell an organization’s “content story” across media platforms using a human-centered design. You’ll also learn actionable ways to grow internal and external audiences, and expand your content’s reach.
The Specialization concludes with a Capstone project that allows you to apply the skills you’ve learned throughout the courses in response to a real challenge facing organizations today.
What you will learn?
- Audience engagement through strategic story-telling
- Content management
- Engaging with multi-channel digital communities
- Maximizing content impact
Skills you will gain
- Communication Strategy
- Brand Management
- Persona (User Experience)
- Target Audience
- Content Marketing
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Engaging Audiences: In this course, professionals at all levels of an organization will learn the best ways to engage an audience they want and need by smartly implementing their important, strategic stories and information and by using proven tools and techniques to enhance an audience’s experiences and interest.
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Managing Content: In the second course of the Content Strategy Specialization – “Managing Content” – you will dive deeper into Content Strategy by learning some great options for managing your important content once it’s been created.
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Expanding Your Content’s Reach: In this, the third Content Strategy course, participants will learn actionable ways to grow internal and external audiences.
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Ensuring Your Content’s Impact: In the fourth course of the Content Strategy Specialization – Ensuring Your Content’s Impact – you will look at visual communication and the ways you can be more effective with your font choices, photography, and video.
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Capstone Project: The Capstone Project will let you demonstrate all that you have learned throughout the Content Strategy Specialization.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
About the Author