The five day course on CAIOT aims to provide a common forum for its distinguished participants to share their experiences, new paradigms and findings, practical challenges encountered and their possible solutions. The five day event is anticipated to enhance the technical interaction between the groups paving the way for an overall development of technical capabilities in the power engineering community.
- Sensors measurement and control
- Micro-grid and energy storage system
- Embedded system
- Artificial Intelligent
- Deep learning
- Monitoring and control of renewal energy using IOT
- Power Electronics in smart grid
- Hands on experiments on smart grid and much more
- Faculty members working in Engineering/ Polytechnic colleges
- Engineers from industries and R&D organizations
- Research scholars, Masters and Bachelor students
How to Apply?
Registration for CAIOT course can be made by sending the duly filled application form in the specified format along with the Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIT Patna payable at Patna so as to reach us on or before 30th August, 2018.
Registration for this course can be done as follows:
Total Capacity = 100 Participants
Course fee 1000/- per head and will get free course material &
The participants need to pay for their food and accommodation will be provided inside the campus with minimal charges.
- Duration of workshop: 24th Sept To 28th Sept, 2018
- Last date of receipt of application by post: 30th August, 2018
- Display of list of accepted participants: 5th Sept, 2018
The duly filled application form is to be sent to:
Dr. Ranjan K. Behera,
Head &Associate Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering
Mobile: 9162227357, 7979838845;
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org