University of Pennsylvania offers 2 months online course on Business and Financial Modeling. Wharton’s Business and Financial Modeling Specialization is designed to help you make informed business and financial decisions. These foundational courses will introduce you to spreadsheet models, modeling techniques, and common applications for investment analysis, company valuation, forecasting, and more. When you complete the Specialization, you’ll be ready to use your own data to describe realities, build scenarios, and predict performance.
What will you learn?
- Create your own quantitative models
- Harness the power of spreadsheets to map and predict data
- Structure your decision-making for optimum results
- Understand the measurement and management of risk
- Financial Modeling
- Microsoft Excel
- Linear Programming (LP)
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Fundamentals of Quantitative Modeling: How can you put data to work for you? Specifically, how can numbers in a spreadsheet tell us about present and past business activities, and how can we use them to forecast the future? The answer is in building quantitative models, and this course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of this critical, foundational, business skill.
- Introduction to Spreadsheets and Models: The simple spreadsheet is one of the most powerful data analysis tools that exists, and it’s available to almost anyone.
- Modeling Risk and Realities: Useful quantitative models help you to make informed decisions both in situations in which the factors affecting your decision are clear, as well as in situations in which some important factors are not clear at all.
- Decision-Making and Scenarios: This course is designed to show you how use quantitative models to transform data into better business decisions. You’ll learn both how to use models to facilitate decision-making and also how to structure decision-making for optimum results.
- Wharton Business and Financial Modeling Capstone: In this Capstone you will recommend a business strategy based on a data model you’ve constructed. Using a data set designed by Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS), you will implement quantitative models in spreadsheets to identify the best opportunities for success and minimizing risk.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.