Course on Business Analytics Specialization provides an introduction to big data analytics for all business professionals, including those with no prior analytics experience. You’ll learn how data analysts describe, predict, and inform business decisions in the specific areas of marketing, human resources, finance, and operations, and you’ll develop basic data literacy and an analytic mindset that will help you make strategic decisions based on data. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply your skills to interpret a real-world data set and make appropriate business strategy recommendations.
What you will learn?
- Explain how data is used for recruiting and performance evaluation
- Model supply and demand for various business scenarios
- Solve business problems with data-driven decision-making
- Understand the tools used to predict customer behavior
Skills you will gain?
- Customer Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Decision Tree
- Predictive Analytics
- Regression Analysis
- Marketing Performance Measurement And Management
- Mathematical Optimization
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Customer Analytics: In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few.
- Operations Analytics: This course is designed to impact the way you think about transforming data into better decisions. Recent extraordinary improvements in data-collecting technologies have changed the way firms make informed and effective business decisions.
- People Analytics: In this brand new course, three of Wharton’s top professors, all pioneers in the field of people analytics, will explore the state-of-the-art techniques used to recruit and retain great people, and demonstrate how these techniques are used at cutting-edge companies.
- Accounting Analytics: In this course, taught by Wharton’s acclaimed accounting professors, you’ll learn how data is used to assess what drives financial performance and to forecast future financial scenarios.
- Business Analytics Capstone: The Business Analytics Capstone Project gives you the opportunity to apply what you’ve learned about how to make data-driven decisions to a real business challenge faced by global technology companies like Yahoo, Google, and Facebook. At the end of this Capstone, you’ll be able to ask the right questions of the data, and know how to use data effectively to address business challenges of your own.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.