Course on Blockchain by University of Buffalo [Online, 2 Months]: Register Now
About the course
This specialization introduces blockchain, a revolutionary technology that enables peer-to-peer transfer of digital assets without any intermediaries, and is predicted to be just as impactful as the Internet. More specifically, it prepares learners to program on the Ethereum blockchain.
The four courses provide learners with (i) an understanding and working knowledge of foundational blockchain concepts, (ii) a skill set for designing and implementing smart contracts, (iii) methods for developing decentralized applications on the blockchain, and (iv) information about the ongoing specific industry-wide blockchain frameworks.
The specialization covers a range of essential topics, from the cryptographic underpinnings of blockchain technology to enabling decentralized applications on a private Ethereum blockchain platform. It is ideal for programmers and designers involved in developing and implementing blockchain applications, and anyone who is interested in understanding its potential.
What you will learn?
- Understand smart contracts, a core idea and computational model of blockchain that enables automation, autonomy, scalability and transparency.
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of the emerging blockchain technology.
- How to design and program smart contracts and decentralized application.
- How to think of innovative application models, leveraging the blockchain technology.
Skills you will gain
- Smart Contract
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Blockchain Basic
- Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
- Blockchain Platforms
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
About the Author