Get yourself enrolled into Microsoft Administrator: AZ-103 training by Edureka and prepare yourself for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification by working on Azure services such as Storage, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Azure Active Directory, advanced Virtual Networking and Secure Identities through comprehensive Hands-On.
Who should go for the Course?
The following professionals can go for this course:
- IT Administrators looking for hands-on training on Azure Infrastructure
- Professionals willing to attain Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Badge
- New entrepreneurs/companies who wishes to build their Infrastructure solution on the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods
- Cloud Evangelists
What you will learn?
Edureka’s Azure AZ-103 training provides you an administrator-level insight into different services of Microsoft Azure such as storage, virtual machines, cloud services, Azure active directory, virtual networks backup & site recovery through a hands-on. You will be able to deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services, implement and configure Azure load balancer, traffic manager, and application gateway.
You will learn how to create and manage Azure AD tenants, configure application integration with Azure AD and use advanced features like trusted IPs and fraud alerts with MFS to customize your identity access strategy.
- Managing Azure Subscriptions And Resource Groups
- Azure Virtual Networks And Network Security
- Overview Of Azure Virtual Machines
- Overview of Azure Storage Services
- Secure And Manage Azure Storage
- Configure Virtual Machines For High Availability
- Network Traffic Distribution And Connectivity
- Integrate On-premises Network With Azure Virtual Network
- Monitoring And Access Management For Cloud Resources
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.